Closing your Business

If you have closed your business, will be closing it in the near future, or you are closing one of your business locations, notify the Department by going online to to update your Account.  If you prefer, you may notify the Department by completing Form R-3.


To report a Change in Ownership of an existing business, the current owner must close their Business and the new owner must Register as a New Business.


For further assistance, please contact us at (804) 367-8037.



Last Updated 10/26/2016 07:23