Fillable Forms is hosted and owned by an approved Virginia Free File commercial vendor that partners with the Virginia Department of Taxation to provide this service. Free Fillable Forms has no limitations for income, age or location to prepare your return. However, there are some limitations if you plan to e-file your return.
Important - Fillable Forms supports Internet Explorer 8 to prepare and e-file your return; however, it does not support printing the return. If you plan to print your return, use Internet Explorer 9 (or higher) or another internet browser.
If you have any of the following conditions - you can still use the program to complete the return, but you will need to print and mail the return into the Tax Department instead of electronically filing.
- If you claim more than 3 additions, subtractions, deductions or contributions.
- If you claim any of the 10 credits that require supporting documentation to be mailed to the Tax Department. See the Schedule CR instructions for details.
- If you claim credits for taxes paid to another state on the Schedule OSC.
- Quick Reference Guide - How to Avoid Rejects
- Quick Reference Guide - How to Resolve Errors
- Free Fillable Forms User Guide
- Free Fillable Forms FAQs
Last Updated 1/20/2015 12:39