If you have closed your business, will be closing it in the near future, or are closing one of your business locations, let us know online through your business account. You can also let us know by completing Form R-3.

By letting us know when you close your business, or a business location, we will mark your account inactive and not expect future tax return filings for you.  

To report a change in ownership of an existing business, the current owner must close the business, and the new owner must register as a new business.

If you need help, call 804.367.8037.