Copies of previously filed returns (5 years back) are available for individual and corporate income taxes, sales tax, pass-through entities, and employer withholding.

A taxpayer, court-appointed representative, owner or officer of a company, or an individual who has been given power of attorney by a taxpayer can request previously filed returns. If you’re requesting a copy of a return for a business, be sure you’re authorized to act on behalf of that business.

You will need to complete Form VA-1 and pay a $5 fee for each return you request.

See Request a Copy of a Tax Return for more details about the process.