We know COVID-19 has made this year harder for many people. The date to pay your outstanding individual income tax without penalty and interest was extended to June 1. If you weren’t able to pay by then, we can still help.
What to do if you get a bill
- Read the bill and compare it to your tax return. Make sure you understand it. If you have questions, or are having trouble paying, give us a call, so we can help
- If you agree with the bill, try to pay in full as soon as you can to avoid more penalties and interest.
- If you can’t pay the full amount now, you can set up a payment plan with us.
- If you think the bill is incorrect, contact us for help. We can resolve many matters over the phone.
- Don’t panic, but also don’t ignore the bill. If you don’t pay or respond to the bill within 30 days, additional penalties and interest will accrue.