What online services are available for Virginia individual income tax filers?
Create an Individual Online Services Account to:
- Send a secure email to us
- Make a filing extension payment
- Make estimated tax payments
- Make a bill payment
- Set up a payment plan
- Make a tax return payment
- Check your refund status
- View your account history
Who can set up an account?
You must have filed at least one of the following tax returns with Virginia Tax in order to create an Individual Account:
- 760 - Individual Resident Income Tax Return
- 760PY - Part Year Resident Individual Income Tax Return
- 763 - Nonresident Individual Income Tax return
What do you need to set up an account?
To create an account, you'll need:
- Your SSN or ITIN
- One of the following:
- Your Federal Adjusted Gross Income from Line 1 of your last filed Virginia income tax return (760, 760PY, or 763)
- The 5-digit bill number from any unpaid bill we’ve sent you
- The amount of the most recent estimated payment you’ve sent us