What is QuickPay?
QuickPay is a free online tax bill paying service from Virginia Tax that allows Businesses and Individuals to pay Virginia Tax bills electronically from their savings or checking account.
What do I need to login to QuickPay?
- Visit the QuickPay page.
- Select the type of account.
- Enter your 15-digit Virginia account number or 9-digit SSN.
- Enter one of the 5-digit bill numbers found on a recent bill statement you received from the Department.
- NOTE: Bills under hold for Bankruptcy or Appeal are not acceptable to use for logging into QuickPay.
Why do I get an error message that says I cannot use this bill number to login?
Please login with a bill number that is not held for Bankruptcy or Appeal. Please contact the Department at 804.367.8045 for instructions.
Can I schedule a future payment (warehouse)?
Bill payments can be warehoused up until the 30th day after the date they were issued to you. For bills older than 30 days, the payments must be scheduled for today.
I mailed in a payment; why does the QuickPay balance not reflect that payment?
Please allow for mail delivery and processing time. It may take between 7-10 business days for the payment to be reflected in the QuickPay balance.
Can I pay more than one bill at a time?
Yes, but if you use this method - you must pay all selected bills in full and payments cannot be warehoused to a future date.
- Review the Welcome page.
- Mark the boxes of the bills you want to pay.
- Select the "Pay Selected Bills" button.
Can I return to QuickPay to review my payments?
QuickPay will display bill payments made online using QuickPay for up to two years.