The products below meet requirements for filing Virginia corporation income tax returns electronically. As additional vendors are approved, their products will be listed here.
- CCH Axcess - CCH Incorporated
- CCH ProSystem fx - CCH Incorporated
- Crosslink - CrossLink Professional Tax Solutions, LLC
- CSC Corptax - Corptax, Inc.
- GoSystem/ONESOURCE - Thomson Reuters - GoSystem/ONESOURCE
- Lacerte - Intuit Inc.
- MyTaxPrepOffice.com - Advanced Tax Solutions LLC
- OLTPro Desktop - On-Line Taxes, Inc.
- OLTPro Web - On-Line Taxes, Inc.
- ProConnect Tax Online - Intuit Inc.
- ProSeries - Intuit Inc.
- Tax Series - Tax Technologies, Inc.
- TaxAct - TaxAct, Inc.
- TurboTax Business - Intuit Inc.
*Approval does not mean we endorse or promote any specific products, just that the software meets our vendor requirements.
Questions: If you have questions when filing your return, contact the customer support area for the software product you’re using. We can’t provide technical support for commercial software products.
- Please note that by clicking on a vendor link, you will leave our website and enter a privately owned website created, operated, and maintained by a commercial vendor.
- By linking to this private business, Virginia Tax is not endorsing its products, services, or privacy, and security policies.
- We recommend you review the vendor's information collection policy or terms and conditions to fully understand what information is collected by this private business.
Electronic filing software offers the option of paying any tax due through direct debit. Before you initiate the transaction, notify your bank that the Virginia Department of Taxation is authorized to debit your bank account, so the payment will not be rejected by your bank. If your bank requests a filter number or Company ID for the direct debit transactions, please contact Customer Services at 804.367.8037 to obtain this number.
If your bank denies your payment, it's handled like a returned check and a $35 returned payment fee will apply. If the payment is late, normal late payment penalties apply.