The products below meet requirements for electronic filing Virginia income tax returns for pass-through entities.
- ATX - Universal Tax Systems, Inc.
- CCH Prosystem fx - CCH Incorporated
- Crosslink - Crosslink Professional Tax Solutions, LLC
- CSC Corptax - Corptax, Inc.
- Drake Tax - Drake Software, LLC
- GoSystem - Thomson Reuters
- Lacerte - Intuit, Inc.
- MyTaxPrepOffice.com - Advanced Tax Solutions, LLC
- OLTPro - On-Line Taxes, Inc.
- PARS Efile - PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- ProConnect Tax Online - Intuit, Inc.
- ProSeries - Intuit, Inc.
- Tax Act - Tax Act
- TaxSlayer - TaxSlayer
- Tax Series - Tax Technologies, Inc.
- TaxWise - Universal Tax Systems, Inc.
- TurboTax Business - Intuit, Inc.
- UltraTax CS - Thomson Reuters - CS Professional Suite
*Approval does not mean we endorse or promote any specific products, just that the software meets our vendor requirements.
Questions: If you have questions when filing your return, contact the customer support area for the software product you’re using. We can’t provide technical support for commercial software products.
- Please note that by clicking on a vendor link, you will leave our website and enter a privately-owned website created, operated, and maintained by a commercial vendor.
- By linking to this private business, Virginia Tax is not endorsing its products, services, or privacy and security policies.
- We recommend you review the vendor's information collection policy or terms and conditions to fully understand what information is collected by this private business.
Electronic filing software offers the option of paying any tax due through direct debit. Before you initiate the transaction, notify your bank that the Virginia Department of Taxation is authorized to debit your bank account. If your bank requests a filter number or Company ID for the direct debit transactions, please contact Customer Services at 804.367.8037 to obtain this number.
If your bank denies your payment, it's handled like a returned check and a $35 returned payment fee will apply. If the payment is late, normal late payment penalties apply.